- Documents issued by the relevant authorities of Ukraine and the USSR, including: passports, various certificates (of birth, marriage, divorce, death)
- Documents on education, including: diplomas, general education certificates, academic certificates and their annexes issued in Ukraine and the USSR
- Documents issued by bodies of foreign states with which Ukraine has bilateral agreements.
- Documents issued by bodies of foreign states after consular legalization, as well as by bodies of countries participating in the Hague Convention with apostille.
- Constituent documents
- Power of Attorney
- Registration Certificates
- Contracts, agreements
- Labor books
- Various certificates, including certificate of criminal record
- Translation Agency “Dialog” provides translation of listed documents, followed by notarization of the translator’s signature.
Notarization is carried out only with the original document!
Attention! If the organization or institution that you need to submit your documents to, has special forms and requirements for translation, please inform our manager about it.
To calculate the cost of the order and clarify details, contact our administrators in a way convenient for you